All new students must submit an Admissions Application package, available from the Registrar's office or downloaded from the Application Package tab, with a non refundable $50.00 application fee.
All letters of inquiry and application information should be sent to:
Greater New York Academy
41-32 58th Street
Woodside, NY 11377
Applications will be considered when all of the following have been received:
- Completed Admissions Application package
- Non-refundable $50 Application fee
- Copy of current Immunization record or Notarized New York State Medical Exemption Form "As of June 13, 2019, there is no longer a religious exemption to the requirement that children be vaccinated against measles and other diseases to attend either: public, private or parochial school for student in Pre-K through 12th grade or child day care settings. Children who had a religious exemption, must now receive the first dose in each immunization series as soon as possible". Please see our News and Announcement section for further details.
- Copy of Transcript from other secondary school (if applicable) or copy of eighth grade final report card
- Copy of Diploma
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Completed Recommendation forms (previous principal, teacher, church pastor, pathfinder director, sabbath school teacher) mailed or hand delivered to the Registrar
- Proof of Church Membership (Pastor Verification Letter)
- Copy of Physical examinations (all new students)
- Entrance Exam Results
- TB Mantoux Test results (Tuberculosis skin test)
Submit your Admissions Application and required documents before December 31st and your application fee will be waived.