New Student - Admissions Process & Registration Packet
Submit your Application for Admissions, before April 15th, and your $50.00 non-refundable application fee will be waived.
*Required documents* must be submitted, prior to taking our Freshmen Entrance Exam.
Submit remaining documents, prior to receiving the Class Schedule in August.
Documents for Mrs. Santiago, Registrar: [email protected]
- *New Student Application for Admission Completed;
- *Copy of Special Accommodations: IEP, 504 Plan, ELL, AVID (if applicable);
- Current Immunization Record or Notarized New York State Medical Exemption Form;
- NYS DOH Child/Adolescent Health Examination Form completed by Dr's office;
- Copy of 8th Grade Diploma or Academic Transcript for Homeschoolers;
- Academic Transcript from other secondary school for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade transfers;
- Student Handbook Acknowledgement Page with signatures (gnya.org/parents);
Documents for Mrs. Valcin, Business Manager: [email protected]
- *Completed Financial Agreement Form;
- *$50 application fee (non-refundable), via: credit/debit to 718-639-1752 X114; cash, check, money order or Zelle to [email protected];
Any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
Mrs. Santiago, Registrar: (718) 639-1752 X113
Mrs. Valcin, Business Manager: 718-639-1752 X114
Documents and payment can also be mailed to:
Greater New York Academy of SDA
Mrs. Santiago, Registrar or Mrs. Valcin, Business Manager
41-32 58th Street
Woodside, NY 11377