All new students must submit an Admissions Application package available from the Registrar's office or at www.gnya.org along with a non refundable $50.00 application fee. All letters of inquiry and application information should be sent to:
Greater New York Academy
41-32 58th Street
Woodside, NY 11377
Applications will be considered when all of the following have been received:
- Completed Admissions Application package with appropriate fee
- Copy of Current Immunization records
- Copy of Transcript from other secondary schools or copy of eighth grade final report card and diploma
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Completed Recommendation forms from (previous principal, teacher, church pastor, pathfinder director, sabbath school teacher) mailed or hand delivered directly to the Registrar of Greater New York Academy
- Completed Pastor Verification Letter
- Copy of Physical examinations (all new students)
- TB Mantoux Test results (Required of all first-time secondary school entrants in NYC)
- Submit your Admissions Application and required documents before December 31st and your application fee will be waived.
- A faculty admission committee must evaluate all Admissions Applications before notification of acceptance can be sent.
- Application and Acceptance are required of each student before registration for classes may be completed.